Dr. Fisher Participates in Panel Discussion on Regulation in Cannabis Research
The 2021 Virtual Cannabis Research Conference was held on August 3- 5. Dr. Fisher participated in a panel discussion that was hosted by Ruth Charbonneau, Associate Director, The Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis & Hemp.
The discussion was titled, “Law and Regulation and its Role in Cannabis Research.”
Other Panelists included:
- Andrew Cole, Customized Audit Solutions and Compliance at BSI
- Deborah Miran, Consultant at DMiran Consulting, and Former Maryland Medical Cannabis Commissioner
The panelists discussed such issues as
- How cannabis is unique relative to other agricultural and pharmaceutical products
- Why standards, consistency, and good manufacturing processes are important and how to bring them to the cannabis industry
- How to enable small providers and product variety to flourish in the industry
- Created on .
Comments powered by CComment