Cannabis in Nursing Homes
See this outstanding podcast on cannabis in nursing homes from The Brave New Weed: https://www.bravenewweed.com/all-episodes/ep54
The relevant discussion starts at about 22:20. Issues discussed include:
- The pioneering use of cannabis in nursing homes in Israel, with a clinic just now opening in Beverly Hills.
- The use of THC in micro doses — less than 1 mg (“standard” doses are about 10 mg)
- The majority of patients do not experience any psychoactive effects
- Cannabis is effective for about 95% of patients
- The majority of patients experience positive results in addressing
- Created on .
Comments powered by CComment